Frequently Asked Questions
ASKING THE JUDGE A QUESTION
How do I ask the court or judge something or present new information in my case?
- If you have an open, active case at the court, you can file a motion to present new information or ask the judge a question or make a request to the court.
- If you want to open a new civil case, you would file a Petition with the Court.
COURT DOCUMENT REQUESTS
What documents can I get from the court?
- Copies of criminal history, civil and criminal orders, petitions and appellate opinions.
The court will not release: drug & alcohol assessments; mental health evaluations; or beda?chelh cases.
How can I get a police report?
- Request forms are available at the Tulalip Police Department reception window.
I misplaced my traffic ticket, now what?
- You must request another copy from the Tulalip Police Department.
How much is my traffic ticket?
- Before calling us, please double check your citation to see what amount you were fined.
What if I don't pay or respond to my traffic ticket?
- It will go into default and you may be assessed a $25 failure to respond fee and a $50 court cost fine may be imposed.
I'm excluded from the Reservation; can I come to court to pick up paperwork to come back on the Reservation?
- No. You must call or mail a letter to the court and we will mail you the Motion for Deferral Exclusion packet. A hearing date will be set for you within 20 days to appear at court.