Tulalip Data Services provides daily end-user support, RFP (request for proposal) generation, proposal evaluation, project management, process documentation, and software and web development in support of the Tribes' long-term goals.
In addition to day-to-day support of existing technology and infrastructure, the following capital projects for the current fiscal year were approved by the Tulalip Board of Directors along with the 2009 budget.
- Security System Expansion and Upgrades.
- Desktop computer repair and replacement for Government and Quil Ceda Village departments.
- Server replacement to support Government and QCV activities.
- Network expansion for Government and QCV departments.
- Network expansion to support commercial businesses in QCV.
- Telephony services expansion and support for Government and QCV.
- Telephony services expansion and support for commercial businesses in QCV.
- External Connectivity for ISP services and dark fiber.
- External fiber maintenance agreement.
- Various TDS Building maintenance agreements.
- Safety equipment for TDS building.
Software Development Services:
- Geographic Information Systems - Trust Land map.
- GIS - Digital 3-D Mapping software.
- GIS – Cemetery Map and data updates.
- GIS - Utilities data model.
- GIS - Policy map.
- GIS - Hardware upgrades.
- GIS - Road maintenance database.
- GIS - Reservation growth model.
- GIS - Commercial services map.
- GIS - Standardized street addressing.
- GIS Day.
- Health - AccuCare licensing and support.
- Health - Electronic Health Records.
- Software Engineering - Domain names and website maintenance.
- SE - QCV.org city website.
- SE - QCV.com enterprise website.
- SE - TDS website.
- SE - Health and Social Services website.
- SE - Child Support Enforcement system.
- SE - Lushootseed Font - version 2.0.
- SE - BOD real-time agenda status 2.0.
Tribal Internship Program:
- Tulalip Learning Center.
- Internship Program Lab environment.
Budget & Process Management Services:
- Setup of Document Management System (DMS) office.
- Hardware warranties and software maintenance agreements.
- Billing system upgrades.
- Broadband content expansion.
- Business process management systems.
- Head-end upgrades.
The above projects may be modified and other projects may be added as decided by Tribal leadership.
Top of Page