Print Center Requests
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Mail-outs: The deadline for customers to turn-in weekly mail-out requests is 9:00 AM every Wednesday.
- Items received after deadline will be included in the following week’s mail-out.
- Basic Print Projects: Average time for a customer to receive a completed project is 2 business days from the time the request is received.
- Advanced Print Projects: Average time for a customer to receive a completed project is 5 business days from the time the request is received.
- ASAP Print Projects: If a request comes in where the customer requires it to be processed ASAP (as soon as possible), this should be directed to a manager or senior manager to review.
- Typically ASAP for prints is 1 business day (or same business day), but it depends on the complexity of the project.
- Flexibility: All timelines are flexible but only with prior approval of the print coordinator and manager and with negotiation/agreement with the customer.
Delivery and Pick Up:
Two pick up/drop offs are scheduled per day at the Administration Building at 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
The Administration Building pick up/drop off location is in the mailroom.
The TDS pick up/drop off location is at the front desk.
- Contact the Administration Building mailroom for your urgent mail-out request and your department will be charged for postage.
- Contact the TDS Print Center for your urgent mail-out request along with documentation that your GM has approved it. Your department will not be charged for postage.
By phone at 360-716-5166 or email at email@example.com