6406 Marine Dr
Tulalip, WA 98271
(Driving Directions)

Phone: 360-716-4662

Frequently Asked Questions:
Printable FAQ

Child Custody Grant

If you are the parent of a Tulalip tribal member and the other parent is not a Tulalip tribal member, you may apply for a Tulalip Tribal Custody Grant to hire an attorney to gain custody of your Tribal child(ren). Please contact the General Manager Executive Secretary at (360) 716-4015 for more information.