Child Support Enforcement


Tulalip Child Support Enforcement

Child Support can be confusing and often an emotional event for all parties involved. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section for more information. Please note these are generic questions people ask. Individual cases are unique. To get answers specific to your case, please contact Tulalip Child Support Enforcement. Our contact information is listed.


Strengthening families through promoting responsible parenting by enforcing child support orders and ensuring the needs of the children are met.

Services We Provide:

  • Genetic testing: Local and non-local
  • Establish paternity and child support orders.
  • Add the father to the Birth Certificate
  • Enforce child support orders
  • Modify Tulalip Child Support Orders
  • Register and enforce foreign orders from other Tribal or State programs
  • Receive and pay out all child support payments, and track child support payments
  • Provide contact information to our clients to help further assist them if needed such as 477 TANF, Cares Act, Food Bank Info, and Court info.
  • Assist all clients who may have a case with WA State, any Tribe, and/or Other States
    • Getting updated payment history
    • Modification requests
    • Getting you connected directly with whom you need to speak with
    • Help get your questions answered

Payment Info: Always include your TCSE case #

  • You can pay by:
    • Cash (have exact dollar amount)
    • Check
    • Money Order
    • Cashiers Check
  • In person:
    • Tulalip Tribal Administration Building
      6406 Marine Dr. Tulalip WA 98271
  • By mail:
    • 8825 34th Ave NE L-545
      Tulalip WA 98271


Other Helpful Information

WA State Division of Child Support:

Tulalip Liaison: Tony Ignacio
Phone: 360-805-8396

Tax Records:

You can retrieve tax records from the IRS website:
once you are on the website:

  • Go under "TOOLS"

Follow each prompt to create your account and view your personal records. Please note that you will need to submit your information as it shows EXACTLY on your tax returns.

Birth Certificates:

Vital Statistics
3020 Rucker Ave, Suite 104 Everett, WA 98201
*You have to pay at the Kiosk first and bring your receipt to the window to retrieve your birth certificate.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Child support is financial support paid by the non-custodial parent for the child to ensure all the needs of the child are being met.
  • If there is not an agreed order client will need to attend the hearing. If you are unable to attend in person you may request to appear by phone.
  • Child support checks are mailed directly from the administration building once they have been processed. Please contact our office if you have not received your check within 10 business days. At that time, we will work with finance to research if your check has cleared the bank and issue a stop payment and re-issue.
  • Our Paternity and Child Support Code allows it under section 4.10.380 Enforcement of child support orders.
  • Not at this time, we are in the process of evaluating the possibility of providing this feature to our families in the future.
  • The Tulalip Tribal Code, along with the Tulalip Child Support Guidelines and Schedule provides the basis of calculation for all child support cases. The calculation is a percentage of the Non-Custodial Parent’s adjusted gross income. We consult with both parents and verify the information. We provide a recommendation to the Court based on the economics of the Non-Custodial Parent. We only provide a recommendation; the judge makes the final decision.
  • No, you do not have to file for child support. If you wish to still move forward with child support we take every precaution to make sure your information is NOT shared, and you are safe at all times.



  • Front Office-Program Assistant:
    • Dustin Henry
  • Enforcement Officers:
    • Sparrow Hunt
    • Raelene Todd
    • Karly Flores
    • Darcy Grant
    • Sam Shively
  • Finance:
    • Nikki Ferguson
  • Leadership:
    • Kaylee Campbell, Supervisor
    • Roseann Reeves, Manager
    • Carrie Jones, Director


Tulalip whale
Tulalip whale

Contact Form

All items with '*' = required
Please complete the captcha in order to proceed.


6406 Marine Dr
Tulalip, WA 98271
(Driving Directions)

8825 34th Ave. NE L-545
Tulalip, WA 98271

Main: 360-716-4556