Recovery Resource Center
The Tulalip Recovery Resource Center is a gathering space for members of the recovery community. It houses several recovery-oriented programs designed to assist community members who have or are struggling with substance use disorder.
Wrap those who we serve in supportive recovery resources as we continue to combat the opioid epidemic.
To continue building a strong and healthy recovery community and reduce the morbidity and mortality associated with overdose.
We carry acceptance for all who we serve and strive to meet them where they are at. We aim to foster a healing environment where clients feel comfortable reaching out to us for help.
We will make a strong effort to ensure our community members gain the support they need to pursue a better tomorrow.
- Outreach specialist program where we meet those struggling where they are at and in the community.
- Outreach specialist program where we can support those in recovery.
- Recovery Resource Center Open Hours: Monday – Friday 8 AM - 4:30 PM (with the exception of holidays)
- Coffee & Tea
- Computer Access
- Living area
- Clothing Closet
- Narcan Distribution Program
- Recovery Incentive Program
- Weekly and Monthly Recovery Activities
- NA (Narcotics Anonymous) meetings
- Every Monday at Noon and Every Wednesday at 6:00 PM
- GA (Gamblers Anonymous) meetings
- Recovery CrossFit
- Every Tuesday at 6:15 PM – 7:30 PM
- Monthly Vision Board Making
- Monthly Rez Meals on Wheels
- Monthly Narcan Distribution
- Monthly Cultural Activity
- Monthly Recovery Activity/Outing
- Monthly One-Stop Resource Services – (Free Cell Phone and Tablet Program)
- Monthly Orca Card