Vision: We envision all Tribal veterans having access to all benefits due to them from the VA, the Tulalip Tribes, and all entities which provide such benefits.
Mission: Our mission is to provide any assistance necessary for our veterans to achieve our vision, and to provide documentation to our administration, and our B.O.D., and our people regarding our activities in the effort to serve our veterans.
- Provide information to assist our veterans with VA benefits
- Provide transportation to health care facilities for veterans as requested
- Provide referrals for our veterans to the entity best suited to address the individual
- Network with other agencies to address situations of veterans or the surviving family
- Provide Color and Honor Guard services for veteran funerals
- Provide assistance and support to families of deceased veterans
- Provide Color Guard services for Tulalip Events and Ceremonies