- Elders Home Assistance Program (EHAP) Application & List approved by the Board of Directors. Up to $175,000 based on need of elder.
- 4 Overnight Trips Per Year and receive $50 stipend/day per trip for food. Spouses also receive stipend.
- Elder Support & Resource Center-Transportation to appointments, schedule appointments, grocery shopping, help with bills, budgets, completing wills and funeral arrangements, POA’s & DNR’s.
- Up to $6,000 Minor Home Repairs (own your own home).
Tulalip tribal members age 62+.
Elder Protection and Vulnerable Adult Program
Assist with applications for benefits, safety plans, and help find resources available within Tulalip and outside Tulalip.
- Hospital visits.
- Assist clients finding appropriate housing.
- Act as liaison with protective payee, departments within the Tulalip Tribes, and Washington State agencies.
- Assist clients with creating budgets.
- Perform investigations of allegations of abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- Act as guardian for several Tulalip tribal members which includes assuring social, medical, and cultural needs are being met.
- Assist families with adult guardianship.
Tulalip tribal members that may be a vulnerable adult, senior, or elder.