Tulalip Transit is rural public transportation designed to provide service to areas of the Tulalip Tribes Reservation that is not currently served. The goal of Tulalip Transit is to connect these un-served areas with the main transit line provided by Community Transit.
Tulalip Bay Route
View the Tulalip Bay Schedule effective October 20, 2014.
Tulalip Transit provides a free public transportation service. Tulalip Transit operates Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM – 6:33 PM. Passengers will be picked up only at designated bus stops. This does not apply to registered Route Deviation passengers that have a scheduled ride. For ride information, please call 360-716-4206.
Holiday closure of December 23th, 2016 -- January 2nd, 2017. Bus service to resume January 3rd, 2017.
2017 Holiday Schedule
|Monday, January 2nd (New Year's Day Observed) ||No Service |
|Monday, January 16th (Martin Luther King Jr. Day) ||No Service |
|Monday, February 20th (Presidents' Day) ||No Service |
|Monday, May 29th (Memorial Day) ||No Service |
|Tuesday, July 4th (Independence Day) ||No Service |
|Monday, September 4th (Labor Day) ||No Service |
|Friday, November 10th (Veterans Day Observed) ||No Service |
|Thursday, November 23th (Thanksgiving Day) ||No Service |
|Friday, November 24th (Tulalip Day) ||No Service |
|Friday, December 22th ( Holiday Closure) ||No Service |
|Monday, December 25th (Christmas Day) ||No Service |
|Tuesday, December 26th (Holiday Closure) ||No Service |
2018 Holiday Schedule
|Monday, January 1st (New Year’s Day) ||No Service |
- Tulalip Transit provides route deviation within ¾ of a mile of the fixed route.
- Passengers requesting this service must register for this service.
- Route deviations will be limited to twice per trip to maintain schedule.
- Tulalip Transit requires that requests for deviation be made at least one day in advance.
- Route deviation will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Pick up/drop off location must have barrier free access.
- Passengers must be at the agreed pick up point when bus arrives (driver cannot wait).
- Driver cannot wait while passenger runs inside destination for errands.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn on bus.
- Smoking is not allowed on or within 25 feet of bus.
- No eating or drinking on bus. Any food product must be contained.
- Open containers of alcohol are not permitted.
- No harassing the driver or other passengers.
- At the request of the Driver you may be asked to give seats at the front of bus to senior, disabled, or pregnant passengers.
- Aisle must be kept clear of belongings.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by someone able to care for the child (driver will inquire ages of children).
- Garbage must be disposed of properly in bus trash can.
- Must use headphones for audio listening devices and limit sound to user.
- Cell phone use must be limited so not to disturb other passengers.
- No horse play, loud unruly behavior, or swearing (swearing is considered unruly).
- No flammable/hazardous materials, including fireworks, car batteries, or gasoline will be allowed onto bus.
- No weapons may be carried onto bus.
- No littering, spitting, or vandalizing of bus.
Note: Driver may refuse to transport any large object or animals if it is felt to be a safety concern.
Animals may ride with passenger but must be on a leash and muzzled. The muzzle must cover the mouth and be secured behind the head. Other small animals must be in an approved pet carrier. Animals not in approved carriers will not be allowed on the bus. Pets may ride on lap of passenger or on the floor. Pets are not allowed on the seats.
Service animals are allowed but need to be on a leash or harness.
In the event that it snows routes may be delayed. If road conditions become dangerous bus service may be discontinued until roads are safe to travel.