6406 Marine Dr
Tulalip, WA 98271
(Driving Directions)

Phone: 360-716-4000

Enrollment Department

Services Provided:

  • Enrollment
  • Tribal ID
  • Copies of Birth Certificates, SS Cards, Marriage Certificates, other documents in your file.
  • Family Tree
  • Notary - Free
  • Enrollment Verification
  • Spousal ID
  • Tax Exempt Forms

Tribal ID Card Fee Change: As of January 1, 2015 you can only receive one free tribal ID card in a calendar year January through December. After the one free ID card, they will cost $5 – please make sure to bring the exact amount because Finance does not provide change. Please note: Once you get a new tribal ID card, previous ID cards are void and will no longer work for discount at the gas stations.

Spousal ID Card Fee Change: As of January 1, 2015, the spousal ID card fee will be $40 for a new ID card and $20 for renewal and are available only on Thursdays. The spouse must prove their identity with ID, spouse and member must sign the form (even for renewals) and we must have a copy of the marriage certificate.

Name Changes: For any name change for adults or minors, you need to change it with the Social Security office first. Otherwise our information does not match the IRS and the tribe will be fined at the end of the year (which is why this was implemented).

Address Changes:

  • Address changes must be in by the 20th of each month to ensure everything is updated by the 1st of the following month for per capita payments. All address changes must be in writing. They can be done in person, faxed to 360-716-0209 (be sure to sign the document) or emailed. If emailing, send to You must include the last four digits of your Social Security Number, your date of birth, and Tribal ID Number. For minors, you must include the previous address. Once we receive an emailed address change, we will respond by email so you know it was received.
  • 1099-MISC & Direct Deposit: For tribal members who utilize direct deposit for per capita payments, it's important to keep your address up to date in order to receive the 1099-MISC tax form. Please make sure to update your address ASAP or at beginning of January before they're printed. If you need a reprint once they're mailed, Finance will only reprint once a week.