6332 31st Ave NE, Suite B
Tulalip, WA 98271
(Driving Directions)


Jury Duty
Call-in Line:


Code Publishing Online
Code Publishing Downloads
Appellate Opinions
Court Rules

Frequently Asked Questions


How do I ask the court or judge something or present new information in my case?

  • If you have an open, active case at the court, you can file a motion to present new information or ask the judge a question or make a request to the court (if you want to open a new civil case, you would file a petition with the court).


What documents can I get from the court?

  • Copies of criminal history, civil and criminal orders, petitions and appellate opinions. The court will not release: drug and alcohol assessments; mental health evaluations; or beda?chelh cases.

How can I get a police report?

  • Request forms are available at the Tulalip police department reception window.


I misplaced my traffic ticket, now what?

  • You must request another copy from the Tulalip police department.

How much is my traffic ticket?

  • Before calling us, please double check your citation to see what amount you were fined.

What if I don’t pay or respond to my traffic ticket?

  • It will go into default and you may be assessed a $25 failure to respond fee and a $50 court cost fine may be imposed.


I’m excluded from the Reservation; can I come to court to pick up paperwork to come back on the Reservation?

  • No. You must call or mail a letter to the court and we will mail you the Motion for Deferral Exclusion packet. A hearing date will be set for you within 20 days to appear at court.


I have an exoneration of bail, when can I get reimbursed?

  • It depends on the situation. The tribal court must have possession of the check from either Marysville or Snohomish County before processing an exoneration which can take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks for the whole process before you get a check.

How do I request an exoneration of my bail?

  • You request to the judge in open court or file a motion with the court to request the bail posted.

Why is it cash-only bail?

  • For ease of administration and to exclude fees charged for bonds.


Is my per capita being taken for jail costs?

  • Only if you have a domestic violence case can the court take your per capita under the code. The court is otherwise only able to take per capita if it is requested by the client.